|A redo over a year later...
||[Jun. 18th, 2008|02:29 pm]
|||||apathetic exhausted mood-swung||]|
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4
learn it young (and refer to it as "Domestic Surgery" or just "Igoring"), and...
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.
How long am I supposed to keep this up, cuz I can type one handed indefinitely...
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Celtics vs. Lakers, 4th Q., 3rd game...
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
3:35 pm... I've improved, for whatever THAT skill is worth in GURPS...
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Canada on the phone, singing robotic Australian brain washers of children...
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Around noon, to direct the cable guys to my place.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
my own LJ from way back. How vain...
9. What are you wearing?
pajama bottoms that announce with orange danger signs: "WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD" "AGES 18+"; spongebob t-shirt that pokes fun at patrick.
10. Did you dream last night?
actually, haven't slept since yesterday morning, yay bipolar!
11. When did you last laugh?
During an in-depth discussion of marvel comics, the x-men, and most specifically, wolverine.
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
hmm... (shrug) white paint... boring
13. Seen anything weird lately?
A weredemon-wolf-elemental thing, a werebear, an elf ninja assassin, two angels, and a xtian human hanging out together and having fun...
14. What do you think of this quiz?
I must like it, I did it again.
15. What is the last film you saw?
was it forbidden kingdom, or iron man? definately not the new indiana jones, which i wanted to see but didn't, but i hear it kinda was a rental instead of theater anyway...
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
thats still a secret.
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know.
Bill Murray kinda scares me...
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
the answer is still the same, but for variety's sake, how about: making everyone NOT inherently selfish, without messing with survival instinct...?
19. Do you like to dance?
Don't get served, Bitch!
20. George Bush:
should have pulled out... of barb, AND for his son, the M.E.
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
I'm so tired, why am i doing this fucking quiz right now?
24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the Pearly Gates?
25. 5 people who must also do this:
hey you, with the schizophrenia, all you guys do it, ok?